Help debug my blog :)

By the way, it seems that there are some issues with features and controls on my blog. Thanks to a number of emails from readers, I realized a while ago that my post archive has not been working. Also, seems that the comments people posted to my blog are not being handled correctly. I put in place a control that said only the comments I approve should show up. This is primarily because a number of comments I receive are intended by the poster as a private request for information or guidance, and I get quite a bit of spam as well. However it seems that the approved comments are not showing up as links, but can be found if you search for them. Worse, comments that I haven’t approved show up if you search for them. So I have some housecleaning to do.

If you know of any other issues with my blog, let me know. There may be some kinks in the system that need to be worked out. And unlike my personal blog which I control, this one is a corporate IT system, so fixing things takes time.