April 26, 2010
Podcast on Identity Management for Cloud Computing
As part of Oracle’s Identity Management Think Tank Podcast Series, I recorded a podcast on “Identity Management for Cloud Computing” with our Chief Identity Architect Vadim Lander. You can listen to it by clicking here.
In the podcast, we cover
- What are the key security concerns about cloud computing
- How security requirements vary between Private and Public Cloud models
- Key IdM technologies for securing the Cloud
- The relevance of Service-Oriented Security to the Cloud
- Best practices for approach Cloud Security
- Open standards for the Cloud
And if you’re interested in learning more about Oracle security products, sign up for the newly launched Security Inside Out newsletter, focused on identity management and security topics and products.